COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
The Triangle Restores are currently open to volunteers, shoppers and donors. We have new safety protocols in place. We have always prioritized safety at the Triangle ReStores, and this is true now more than ever. Volunteers who are not complying with our safety protocols will be asked to leave.
- No one should come to volunteer if they display any symptoms related to COVID-19 in the past 24-48 hours; including, but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, body aches, chills, muscle pain, headaches, new loss of taste or smell or fever.
- Effective Monday, June 22 all donors, shoppers, volunteers and staff must wear a face covering while in the store.
- Staff are frequently wiping down “high touch” areas throughout the day (door knobs, restrooms, break rooms), as well as non-porous surfaces
- There are hand sanitizer stations in the store
- Disinfection will take place the hour before opening and the hour after closing.
- We are only accepting volunteers who are 18 or older
- Volunteers over the age of 65 or with pre-existing conditions are encouraged not to volunteer
- The number of customers in the stores will be limited to 2 per 1,000 square feet to help with social distancing
Join our team of ReStore volunteers!
We could not keep our ReStores open without our amazing volunteers. Volunteers work side-by-side with staff with responsibilities including helping customers find what they need, taking donations and thanking donors, making sure the lights and houseware departments are organized and many more.We look forward to you joining us as we help Habitat without swinging a hammer!
- You must be 18 years or older to volunteer and you must attend an orientation.
- We have orientations twice a week and we do not accept walk-ins.
- The store volunteer coordinator will send you a welcome email and instructions for orientation registration.
*We welcome required community service volunteers. Your welcome email will have more information about our program.*
Have additional questions? Please contact ReStore Volunteer Manager Anne Polesnak at anne.polesnak@trianglerestores or 919-744-2425.